Monday 11 November 2013

Lucky, lucky me!

Thank you for all of your lovely birthday wishes, I have had a lovely time - meals out, a fireworks party, flowers and more pressies than I could have dreamed of!

Would you like to see some of my treasures?

Well, aside from two caravans, a puppy and a mobile phone(!) I also got:



Beautiful silver bangles


Bracelet made from vintage Agatha Christie books!

And lots, and lots of craft books!






Fairy wings - enough said!


A crochet challenge!


I can finally return that copy to the library!

I forgot to tell hubby I'd already bought this - naughty!


I also had lots and lots of pennies to go shopping with - but what to buy?!  I did pre-order this last night





And to top it all off, the beautfiul Sam Eades over at Headline sent me this:



I may have squealed at this!

I think I can safely say, that so far, I'm loving being 40!


G x

5 comments :

  1. What a wonderful birthday you've had! Those bracelets are all so lovely and unique...loving the new books for your shelf...congrats! 40 is fun! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Looks as though you had a great time, some lovely pressies, hope you have fun reading all of those lovely new books. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you have been truly spoilt. Such beautiful bracelets and I adore those books. Many congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one very lucky lady.
    Birthday hugs
    Cally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful presents and all those books!
    Thank you for joining in the Christmas swap! You have been partnered with Claire from the blog The Summerhouse by the Sea - more details and links etc on my blog. Happy swapping!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x