Friday 25 April 2014

A sewing bee winner!


Hellloooooo! Have you missed me?!

Just back from The Lakes.  Had a lovely time, lots of photos to follow etc but just wanted to mention my little win whilst I have time....


Lake Windemere



Last week I entered a competition on Twitter via Abakhan to win afternoon tea with David from the Great British Sewing Bee.





Guess what?!

I won!  I'm off to Mostyn tomorrow with my sewing pal Lottie for a two-hour 'make a pair of leggings' workshop followed by afternoon tea with the man himself!  How exciting!

Will blog all about it next week - what would you ask him if you had the chance?!

G x

8 comments :

  1. Congratulations Ginny!!
    looking forward to hearing all about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just catching up! Glad that you have had a good time away and congrats on your win!! It sounds as though it will be a very exciting day, sewing and tea wise!! I think that I would want to know what the presenters are really like and what it is like trying to sew - especially the things where you have to make it up - whilst being filmed! So excited for you!! Hope that you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hooo!!!!
    Ask him who is nice and who was not?? just for me!!
    bestest A xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You jammy devil! He seemed like such a lovely chap and I had great affection for him as I'm currently propped up with a crutch too. Cant think of a question right now but I will be looking forward to a blow by blow account of your meeting. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.....what fun....and yes im with Daisy jones, ask him lots of personal questions, lucky lucky you........huggies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! As I write this you may very well be enjoying a chat with him, ooh I did adore him, I thought he was marvellous on the show...can't wait for the tell-all, and I hope you remember to reciprocate and invite him to yours! ;-} Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations chuck!
    Please ask of Claudia is as cool as I think she is...she is my style icon! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very exciting
    I hope that you have a great time - I hope that there was gossip involved!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day by leaving a comment. x